We are the actuaries for fraternal benefit societies and life insurance companies. As actuaries, we perform a large number of tasks for our clients, including the following:
- Reserve valuations.
- Actuarial opinions.
- Prepare annual and quarterly statements. This includes the ability to perform all of the necessary accounting work, printing and binding the statements, and filing the information with the NAIC on diskette.
- Calculate the amortized value of bonds for inclusion in the annual statement using software developed in-house.
- Develop new plans, from designing the plan, to developing the premiums, to submitting the plans to the state insurance departments.
- Development of agent compensation schedules.
- Review of cash flow testing results and preparation of actuarial memorandum.
- Develop dividend scales.
- Prepare reserves and all non-forfeiture values using software developed in-house.
- Profit studies.
- Policy administration.
- Prepare forms used for filing with government agencies, including 990 form (for tax-exempt organizations), and PBGC and 5500 forms (for pension plans).
Office: 1011 High Ridge Road, Suite 208, Stamford, Connecticut 06905 Tel: (203) 324-9203 Fax: (203) 348-4792